Welcome to the Accreditation page of Stichting Oranje Jasmijn.Valebo! Human Resources Development is the official partner of the foundation to train and certify professional coaches. Accredited coaches will be active in the UDA-SET projects in Tunisia.
The overall target is to create sustainable growth in the Tunisian rural regions. This through development of unit based Public-Private-Producer-Partnerships in value chains: Unit Development Agriculture projects for Social Economic Transition or UDA-SET. The project aims to create 5000 sustainable jobs for unemployed youth, both men and women, with entrepreneurial potential in agricultural and craft projects.
Read more about the project ...
In the download-upload section here after you may find relevant information and documents about:
1. We will need some personal information from you, or optional your CV
2. We ask you for an official certificate of attented training ‘Train-the-Coach’ of minimal 30 hours.
3. We will ask for a small essay about (your ideas and insights about) the coaching profession of about 400 words.
4. We will ask you to sign the Code of Conduct.
5. You might also have done relevant studies on training, coaching or mentorship in the past. Or did you take care of your ‘education permanente’, one way or another.
6. Perhaps you already contribute to the profession of coaching, like having written articles or books.
7. If this all is OK afterwards you’ll receive later on a contract or a letter of intent to cooperate with the foundation in the role of a coach.
YES, I would like to start HERE the accreditation process to be a professional coach in Tunisia in the UDA-project / OUI, j'aimerais que le processus d'accréditation soit un entraîneur professionnel en Tunisie dans le projet UDA.
NO, I would like to receive more information first / NON, j'aimerais recevoir plus d'informations d'abord